Catriona Ward manages the Irish Liaison Office in Brussels on behalf of Enterprise Ireland.
She is your contact point in Brussels for Irish R&D and would be delighted to help you with any queries regarding European matters.
Catriona is also a member of IGLO, the Informal Group of Brussels-based R&D Liaison Offices. IGLO facilitates and enhances the interaction, information exchange and co-operation between its members, their national research systems and the relevant European institutions on EU RTD issues, with particular emphasis on FP7.
This is a useful connection to have access to and you are encouraged to capitalise on Catriona’s contacts.
Facilities and services available in the Brussels office
Enterprise Ireland makes the 22 seater meeting room available for no charge to consortia with Irish partners and has wi-fi access and av facilities. To book this room you must contact Catriona.
The office also offers many useful services including;
- Identification of, and introductions to, key EU Commission staff
- Information on latest trends in EU research such as the EIT
- Organising networking events of benefit to Irish companies / researchers
- Partner search facility through IGLO (see above)
- Representing and promoting Irish interests