Who can help you?
There is a dedicated National Contact Point assigned to each programme. Their role is to support Irish participants in FP7 as much as possible and includes the following activities;
- Identification and profiling of potential participants
- Provision of information, advise, financial support and training
- Assistance with partner search activities
- Pre-submission support and evaluation
- Post call review, support and training
- On-going support on legal, contractual and IPR issues (for successful participants)
- On-going advice and support on next steps for successful and unsuccessful applicants
You can find the relevant National contact point once you visit a specific programme area. Click here for a full list of the National Contact Points.
Our Brussels Office
Contact Catriona Ward, our contact on the ground in Brussels.